Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some of my favorite things...

I have been living in an ongoing "project" for 4 years. I have been trying to do some house remodeling...while we also try to live here. Not an easy accomplishment. Our house was pretty rough there for a while. But now, four years later, it's beginning to come together. It has a new roof, new plumbing, new electrical wiring, new hardwood floors in the kitchen and refinished hardwood floors in the den, dining room and hallway, there is no longer a washer, dryer and hot water heater in my kitchen...it's now tucked in it's own little laundry room (shared with my office). Now when I walk through my house, there are things I really like, so of course, I took pictures of them. My kids think I'm nuts, but that's okay - it's been a long hard road, and I deserve to do what I want here. So I'll share. Hopefully, within the next couple of weeks I can take some more, with new countertops and a new island in the kitchen and the trim that has been standing in the corner for about 3 months now put up. Aaahhhhhh...finally....progress.


This is just a couple of corners in my kitchen...but I love them.

No comments: