am I doing this?? ugh. Just to prove to Cassie that I read her blog everyday she posts I guess. Still doesn't make me WANT to. ugh.
THREE WAYS I AM STILL A KID:
1. I cry at totally stupid stuff.
2. My stomach still does flip-flops when the love of my life (my husband for those of you wondering) walks into the room.
3. I love cupcakes. (But not GiGis!)
THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD:
1. I like to go to bed EARLY! Even though I don't.
2. I use "Remember when......" A LOT!
3. I hurt all over all the time! :)
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO:
1. Go on a honeymoon!
2. Get my house closed and move to our new one!!
3. Be off work!!
THREE WAYS THAT I'M A STEREOTYPICAL "BOY":
1. I can watch football with the best of them!
2. I LOVE four-wheelers, as long as I'm driving.
3. I LOVE to build things.
THREE WAYS THAT I'M A STEREOTYPICAL "GIRL":
1. I love clothes/shoes.
2. I scream when I see mice/hamsters/rats/snakes of any size
3. I cry.
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Living in a new house???
2. Building those Christmas frames I saw.
3. Being debt-free. It won't happen but it's getting closer! :)
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I get over things really quick.
2. I usually have a pretty positive outlook....except for Kylee and Lee - which doesn't count, because they ASK me my opinion or thoughts, then they say I'm negative when I give them. Duh? I don't lie.
3. If you want something done - I normally can make it happen. Except when it comes to getting my own house closed obviously.
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I have NO will-power to lose weight.
2. I can't keep up anymore.
3. My body feels old. Hence #2.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. Scary movies. Hate them. Can't stand them. Drives Lee and Kylee crazy. I refuse to let them have them on in the house.
3. Something happening to my family.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Mountain Dew
2. Cell phone
3. My husband/best friend.
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Sleep through the night!
2. Keep my laundry caught up.
3. Quit work.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. My goal in life is to stay at home.
2. My goal in life is to stay at home.
3. Photography, but only part-time, because.....
My goal in life is to stay at home!
Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:
1. Why did you fill this out on your blog!?!
2. Just let it go already!
3. I don't want to hear it!
4. It closed!!!
5. Believe in the Lord!!!!!!!
6. Cheer UP.....my brotherrrrrr. (Insert musical notes....)
9. Don't judge.
10.This is forever. Deal with it.
NINE places you feel at home:
4. My old house.
5. My new house.
7. My car.
8. Pat and Jen's
9. My office. Unfortunately.
SEVEN people of the same sex who mean a lot to you:'
7. Hilary and Goody - and more but they only asked for 7, except I slipped in 8. :)
FIVE things that cross your mind a lot:
1. I have the holyghost.
2. I'm almost pretty near close to 50.
3. Aunt Libby
5. Where are my kids and my husband and are they safe?
FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
1. set alarm
3. tuck Kade in.
4. tell Kylee goodnight.
THREE songs that mean something to you
1. Through the Fire - it kept me sane when I was lost!
2. that song that Br. Ethan sings that for some reason I can't remember.
3. He Touched Me.
1. I actually don't know EVERYTHING, even though I really think I do. ;)
2. I have now sat at my desk for fifteen minutes - AFTER the time I was supposed to get off.
ONE thing you're thinking about right now:
1. I don't want Lee to work tonight.
- ► 2011 (44)
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2009 (37)
- ► 2008 (60)