Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines...a little late!

What a GREAT Valentines weekend! Our church has a Valentines party for the young kids every year - however, I don't have young kids anymore. :( So.....I decided to let Kade have ALL the preteens at our house for their own Valentines Day party on Friday night. I love that age. They are just now interested in girlfriends and boyfriends and it's so funny to watch them and listen to them. We had about 35ish kids at the house, and since they can't drive, we had their moms and dads also! :) We had a BLAST! We had some "Minute to Win It" type games for them, and it was so funny. I had set up the studio to take some pictures of the event for those that wanted some. They turned out soooo cute! Here's my PICTURE OVERLOAD!

(We also had a great actual Valentines Day....more pictures from that to come later!)










3 comments:

Sarah Dabbs said...

Oh my goodness I love these pics, especially the last two ;)

Sherrill said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new picture of YOUR family!!!!

Practice Makes Philpotts said...

I love them all especially the 5th one ;) I already did damage at smugmug today!