Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of Seventh Grade...


Where does time go? Why do our kids grow up over night? How did my BABY get to be in seventh grade??

Actually, he's not much baby anymore. We decided to measure him again Saturday. From April 13 to August 13, he grew 4 inches. He's now hovering at 5'9".......at 12. And he is wearing a size 12 shoe....again....he's 12! What am I going to do when he's 16?? It is kind of funny...his dad is 5'7"ish...his mom and sister 5'2"ish....and then there's him! :)



1 comment:

Heather said...

I guess your kids are used to being photographed. I am simply amazed that he actually let you take pictures and they turned out so well! I'm not amazed that they turned out because you have mad photography skills, just amazed that he's alive in the pictures...I usually have to practically threaten death to mine to get them to behave for pictures.