Monday, July 26, 2010

Just a quick update....

Kade started being able to see a little yesterday! I have felt all along that he would be okay but it's so hard to press on and be positive at all times! We were sitting at John and Carla's after church yesterday and he told me he could read the clock on the wall and their TV had a little bitty teeny red light on it and he said, "I can see that red light on that TV." You have to really watch him because he CAN see with one eye so I made him cover his good eye and questioned him and he really could see some!

Had an awesome time yesterday at Rocky Branch! Lee and I got to be with our running buddies for the first time since we got back together and we laughed and laughed and laughed. It was such a great feeling to get to be with them - seemed like old times except for we are all married now - and talking about how OLD we were! lol. And thanks Jen for that sudden realization that she had while we were sitting around the table, "MARTY!!!! YOU HAVE GRAY HAIR!!!" lol. Uh yeah, and obviously I didn't fix my hair the right way if you're seeing it! :)

So thankful for our wonderful life today! (And every day!)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Gray hair...no other comment...