Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Somehow I missed it....

I scan blogs all day - when I'm on hold on the phone, when I am waiting on something to print, when someone is talking to me and it's boring....lol. I even read Shelby's fall questions - but somehow I skipped right over the part where she tagged me. Sorry Shelby...you'll learn that I'm always late. :)


Fall Questions...

1. Do you like Starbucks? I don't drink coffee, give me a Mountain Dew and I am good to go! HOWEVER, when it gets close to Christmas, I usually WILL go to Starbucks for a peppermint hot chocolate! Mmmmmmmmm......

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall? I normally go all out - until this year! :( We sold out house about three months ago and are STILL waiting to close on it! So....I don't want to put anything up until we get to the new house - which looks like I am going to go straight into Christmas decorating! And I LOVE my Fall decorations....I'm totally bummed.

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? Does Calhoun have a homecoming!?!?

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory? Boots. But they have to be the PERFECT boots and I have not found them yet. I will probably wear them with everything. I hate finding shoes. Can't find any that please me. UGH!

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I have absolutely no clue. I never remember what I dressed as. I know I went. I'm old people. Give me a break!

6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? No, No, and NO! I remember going on a date with Lee in high school and he wanted to go see a Steven King movie. I don't remember which one. I sat during THE.WHOLE.THING. with my eyes covered. Lee wasn't happy - he said he wasted his money. Duh?

7. What is your favorite Fall activity? I always like to have a BIG pumpkin carving party with my kids and nieces and nephews. I love to camp - which we are doing next week!! YAY!! PERFECT weather. My #1 favorite thing is to go to Gatlinburg though! I need to try to work that in soon!

8. What is your favorite Fall recipe? Definitely 100%....pumpkin dip with ginger snaps!!

Quick questions...

1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? I have no clue!
2. What will you miss most about Summer? My flip flops...I can actually walk in them.
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? When i come up with some money!
4. Favorite exercise/activity? Shopping....but see #3 above.... :)
5. Best book you've read lately? Anything Debbie Macomber.
6. Do you make your bed every day? wow - Cassie and I are alike! Yes, I make it (or at least "straighten" it - but somedays it's not until I start to bed! Just don't like getting into an unmade bed!
7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose? definitely the chef!
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall? Alabama Football! lol. Seriously - I don't even know what other shows are coming on. I very very rarely watch regular TV.

And I'm tagging Drea, Melissa (who hasn't filled hers out still), and Dustin, and Melia!

1 comment:

larainydays said...

I have a suggestion for your movie question...how about Harry Potter. I'm as excited as my kids for the last two movies.