Monday, December 03, 2007

I Love Christmas...









I love Christmas! Everything about it...even the bad things. I like crowded malls, I like having somewhere to go every day and night of the week, I like the hustle and bustle, I don't even mind being really really broke at this time of the year! It just means I probably spent too much on everyone else - and I love that feeling. I love the decorations, I love Christmas programs and Christmas movies and making Christmas candy (took a whole day off work this Friday just for that purpose!) I live in a 1600 sq. ft. house and I have five Christmas trees! 2 big ones, 1 medium one and 2 small ones - I LOVE IT! I love Christmas music, I just bought the new Trans Siberian Orchestra CD - it's awesome! I have looked everywhere for Vanessa Williams CD that has "Mary Had A Baby" - if you've seen it, please inform me where!! Anyway, this is the first time in two weeks I have found time to update my blog. We are BUSY!!! We're juggling basketball practice and Christmas program practice with WK and softball conditioning and singing practice for the program with KJ - she is actually singing a solo this year...WE ARE EXCITED! She has such a wonderful voice, but no one even knows because we can't convince her to use it!! Then of course we have to SHOP SHOP SHOP!!! And it's WK's birthday this weekend so we have to PARTY PARTY PARTY! He wants to take all his friends to Santa's Village so we're going to have lots of fun - or freeze to death one!! Still haven't uploaded my Christmas tree pics - maybe soon! I have taken lots of pics though - I'm adding a few. I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: