Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ornaments









I guess without realizing it that I collect Christmas ornaments. Every year me and the kids go to Hallmark and each of us pick out a new ornament for the tree. I guess the kids like them as much as I do - they always want to know if they get to take their ornaments when they get married....uhhhhh.....NO! :) I like blown glass ornaments too. So I will usually buy a few of those each year also. I have so many ornaments on our den tree that I think I'm going to have to split them next year - maybe just have Hallmark ornaments on one tree and the blown glass ornaments on another - and then all the ornaments the kids have made over the years are on there also. I always make pictures to scrapbook of the new ornaments so I'm posting those. Believe it or not the Pirates of the Caribbean ornament is KJ's - she's hooked on the movie. WK's is the firetruck, he liked it because it's lights work - mine is the moose...it's name is Chocolate Mousse, I thought it was cute!! I got a gift card to Belk's for my birthday - they had the blown glass ornaments 1/2 off so I got those with my card! Great luck!!

No comments: