Monday, October 29, 2007










































Okay...last post for today (maybe!). Carving pumpkins Saturday night was so much fun!! My brother and sister-in-law have the perfect set up for it. It was all set up on the screened in porch - didn't have to worry as much about the mess and we were still out of the weather. The kids worked on their pumpkins for approximately......5 minutes maybe??? The adults ended up finishing them but we had a blast doing it! My SIL had made taco soup and my BIL grilled hotdogs and we had halloween cupcakes and cookies and cheese dip and chips.....oh my goodness i love this time of the year!!!!! And there is just something about pictures of pumpkins - I love them!! I've added a few to my post. Thank you Brother and SIL for a great night!!!!

No comments: