Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Busy...Busy...Busy...










Wow, it's Wednesday and I'm just now getting a chance to post to my blog. Friday night was the school's Fall Festival. I'm the Ways and Means Chairperson (should have used that NO! sign :) ) So have been VERY tied up with that, it was a major success - we made LOTS of money! Saturday morning I slept in since I didn't get home until 2 a.m. and then went shopping with some family...bad mistake!!! The Christmas spirit has hit!! Did lots of Christmas shopping - not buying gifts like I should have but decorations!!! Sunday morning me and the kids started decorating....our tree is up and a lot of the other stuff, but oh my goodness...we can't walk in our house for all the boxes and totes!! (I have pics of my tree but haven't had time to upload them, I'll get them up soon!) Sunday afternoon my SIL called wanting to go make pics of the kids - so we went to the Nature Trail, the colors were beautiful!! The kids were acting like monkeys the whole time but we have great pics - I'll add some. Monday night WK had basketball practice, KJ had softball conditioning, Tuesday night I had a PTO meeting at the elementary school and Softball Booster Club (secretary of that one....where was my sign??:) ) meeting at the high school, WK had Christmas program practice at church....TIS THE SEASON!!!! Tonight....I have no plans outside the house, therefore, I will be trying to make a dent in my house and do some much needed laundry!!! Oh, and if you have allergy/sinus problems...DO NOT go the Nature Trail this time of the year!!! I have been sick since Sunday!!!

No comments: