Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday on the campaign trail.....

It's Tuesday and we spent several hours last night (and this morning) working on our campaign hand-outs for the day. We did fans (like the ones you see in churches) and on the front of was a big picture of Kade and it said, "Vote for the COOL choice...KADE ROGERS for Student Council Vice-President!" lol. I had a lot going on last night and didn't get started on the fans until late anyway - printed about six of them and guess what!?! The printer ran out of ink!! Me and Kylee ended up at Walmart at 11:00 p.m. to buy ink! I worked on them until 12:30ish and called it a night and then got up at 5:30ish to finish them. I think I'm tired....I'm not positive because I'm past the point of actually being ABLE to think...but I'm sure I am. :) More tomorrow...maybe. Going to be away from the office for a few hours but will try to find the time to update with our Wednesday goodies!!

No comments: